• Seth on Your Other Bloomings:

Probable selves are, in your terms, an extension of the properties of growth that you perceive in physical reality. You can see a flower grow up through space and time, in your terms, but in your terms you do not see your own other bloomings. You only look in your native ground; otherwise you would understand that life after death is as natural as life in life, in your terms. You simply regard nature as physical, and so anything that does not appear in physical reality, you consider un-natural.

And your thoughts are as alive as your toes. You can wiggle your thoughts as you can your toes. You can kick people with them as well as you can kick your feet. Your thoughts, therefore, are not dead, they are not mainly mental, they are not just concepts that you cannot see or feel or touch. They are as real as your moving eyes.

There are rich interactions between you now that you can perceive and yet do not. You have only to accept them. You have only to acquiesce as the tree acquiesces to its own being. You are your own myths, walking the earth in jeans and shirts and dresses and shoes. If you are going to be walking myths, then be your own myths, and bring those myths truly to life as the unique individuals that you are and can be.

Seth (Jane Roberts), ESP Class.

• “I want to see you.

Know your voice.

Recognize you when you

first come 'round the corner.

Sense your scent when I come

into a room you've just left.

Know the lift of your heel,

the glide of your foot.

Become familiar with the way

you purse your lips

then let them part,

just the slightest bit,

when I lean in to your space

and kiss you.

I want to know the joy

of how you whisper

"more”

Jalaluddin Rumi

• "Actually we live in two universes - the invisible zero universe of CAUSE, and the visible universe of EFFECT. We have sensed the EFFECT and believed in its reality. We have never yet known the universe of CAUSE. It is time that we begin to know God's invisible universe which is in absolute control of the visible universe. Man will never solve the riddle of the universe until he fully knows and comprehends the zero universe which he can in no way hear or see. He can know it, however, and in so knowing he can, likewise, know God. He can even prove the fact of the omnipresent God in his laboratory. Nor shall man ever solve the riddle of his own Self - his own Identity, until he knows that he, himself, is as eternal as God is eternal. When man knows that he is Mind and that his body is his Mind-Creation, as the whole universal body is the Mind-Creation of God, he will then know what the consummate mystic of two thousand years ago meant when He said: I and My Father are ONE. Walter Russell, Atomic Suicide? (underline added)

• "She has a similar love for the same sorts of things I do. In fact, she and I share very big characteristics, as some of you do wth her and I as well. The thing that may be different is that she has a very simple pan for accessing the people she wants to: she listens with her heart.

The fact of the matter is, she fell in love with my writing, not with me. The sense of proportion of herself to the Universe grew as a result. The purpose for this was the same as it was for me: to grow into the sort of person who would want to play in these worlds together. Thats what we're doing."

From "The Afterlife of JD Salinger" by Joanne Helfrich

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I was reading this book while waiting today. I always have a book with me for waiting. It makes me enjoy waiting. But this excerpt reminded me of ICOM, so I thought to take it back here to post.)

• The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
      You can sort the options with drag and drop to change their order. You can create up to 20 options.
      The results are invisible unless the poll ended or the user voted.