• "There is nothing more stimulating, more worthy of actualization, than the desire to change the world for the better.
    That is indeed each person's mission.
    You begin by working in that area of activity that is your own unique one, with your own life and activities.
    You begin in the corner of an office, or on the assembly line, or in the advertising agency, or in the kitchen.
    You begin where you are."

THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE NATURE OF MASS EVENTS
    Seth (Jane Roberts)

• All you have to do, is nothing at all. I have spent so much time, trying to focus, trying to get it right. Not realizing how much energy I was putting in, only to achieve the exact opposite of what I was in search of.

Stop searching, stop thinking about it. Just let it go.
     :heart

8 minutes

“The only zen you can find on tops of mountains is the zen you bring up there with you.”
    Robert Pirsig

The post was edited 1 time, last by Beany ().

• Dogmas are collective conceptual prisons. And the strange thing is that people love their prison cells because they give them a sense of security and a false sense of 'I know.' Nothing has inflicted more suffering on humanity than its dogmas.
    Eckhart Tolle

:daisy

“The only zen you can find on tops of mountains is the zen you bring up there with you.”
    Robert Pirsig

• “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”
    ―Judith McKinght

At the beginning nothing comes, in the middle nothing stays, in the end nothing goes.
    MILAREPA

The post was edited 1 time, last by meme cooter ().

• Dogmas are collective conceptual prisons. And the strange thing is that people love their prison cells because they give them a sense of security and a false sense of 'I know.' Nothing has inflicted more suffering on humanity than its dogmas.
    Eckhart Tolle

:daisy 

Mizzy :flower4

I went to here after seeing a link at BlueMonarch forum, and the last thing I posted was the introduction to the book where you've got the quote from ~

This was too syncronistic to not comment on, and it must've been March since we've had a word or two for the last time.

Please bear with me that I did sort of vanish back then, sticking solely to Phi's forum until recently. What did happen after GMGs closing was a very weird phase with another sudden cut off, and afterwards analysing of the various pain body drama roles that came to play, down to archetypal roots.

Basically, I was about to repeat a pattern of my mother and act awfully dumb, but before it would've gotten worse, a reminding Wake up! from both outside and inside could break the cycle.

What is this basic delusion? Identification with thought. (E. Tolle) ^This was a prime example for delusions by thinking, oscillating between past and future, totally lost for the here and now, and a great lesson of this year, which passed by in a blink it seems.

Where and who were we last year at this time?
    Ten years ago?
    Twenty?

It's just chronological and biological time.

To diminish the pain body, and unload the baggage of past thoughts and hurtings weighing us down is - let those timewave overlapses ripple through thoroughly, or to put it like Bruce, be like water.

[youtube][youtube]

[youtube][youtube]

:heartflowers

• Melissa :hugs

This made me teary eyed. I've wondered about you so often, and just haven't felt it to be the right time to reach out.

The year did pass by so quickly, and the year before that. So much experienced in so little time, and it all seemed so significant then...
    I've missed you. Please email me when you find the time. We have lots to talk about.

Robert Pirsig

• Melissa :hugs

This made me teary eyed. I've wondered about you so often, and just haven't felt it to be the right time to reach out.

The year did pass by so quickly, and the year before that. So much experienced in so little time, and it all seemed so significant then...
    I've missed you. Please email me when you find the time. We have lots to talk about.

I would say, GMG itself could fill another thread :hugs 
    I've lost your email, and deleted mine. Some nobody meme types had the address too, and I was often considered their twin flame... Yeah, there's a lot to talk about.

Since you're a member, I could send you a mail via Phi's forum - if it works, you should get my mail address, and if not, you could PM me there.

Nighty night
     :bunny39

• The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
      You can sort the options with drag and drop to change their order. You can create up to 20 options.
      The results are invisible unless the poll ended or the user voted.