I'm have a deep philosophical GG moment

• What if sleep is what we are supposed to do and being awake is just an after effect of sleep.

You know like it's not that our brain needs rest, it needs to be active but our natural state is sleep.

I just don't want to believe my body needs sleep, I want sleep to be what my body does and being awake is the dream. There, I think I finally spit out what I was trying to say.

Going to go live my life to it's fullest now!

• Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
    Removes the colours from our sight,
    Red is gray and yellow white,
    But we decide which is right.
    And which is an illusion?

Moody Blues
     :wizard

• I like that idea, Big Fanny! I have that same kind of thought when it comes to mental illnesses. What if "normal" people are actually the crazy people and the "crazy" people are really the normal people?

ICOM is Ice Cream on Mars: making the universe great again!

We have proof that Trinity is Ghetto Monk and that he is a Midget who owns GLP. Icecreamonmars.com

• Indeed. What if being awake in the dimension we currently inhabit is so exhausting, that we need to return the actual dimension each night so that our minds don't get crushed by the weight of the density of this "reality"? That it takes so much energy just to function and be properly adjusted to this level, that we only get one day before we need to recharge our mind constructs before they're fucked up for good.

• I think being asleep is way more exciting than being awake but I'm not going to ever tell my doctor that, she'll say I'm depressed when I really just a deep thinker.

Indeed. What if being awake in the dimension we currently inhabit is so exhausting, that we need to return the actual dimension each night so that our minds don't get crushed by the weight of the density of this "reality"? That it takes so much energy just to function and be properly adjusted to this level, that we only get one day before we need to recharge our mind constructs before they're fucked up for good.

That's what brought me to the conclusion, I get equal amounts of both, which one am I? Sleep is much better to be the choice state of mind because there is no responsibility, it makes you feel better, like you said being awake can be exhausting.

• I've accomplished far more in the space between this and the next than either here or there...

I've lived a thousand lives in the twitch of an eye, in dreams...

I've loved, lost, and died infinite times between the fires in the bruised skies...

All this stormy weather is making me slide between stations.

All playing the same old songs between the sweetness of surrendering