These fucking bastards. Circus Ties Tiger to a Table so Customers can "ride" it and take pictures.

• I swear, this pisses me off to no end.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/w…ngered-tiger-down-9594659

A shocking video has emerged online showing an Amur tiger tied down by circus staff so visitors can ride on it and have their pictures taken.

The distressed animal is forced to lie on a platform, with its head pressed down to the floor and its limbs bound.

Then, ticket holders for the Chinese circus are invited into the tiger's cage to sit on its back and pose for souvenir photographs.

It is believed that the circus was in Yiyang city, Hunan in southern China.

However, it is unclear who filmed the clip, or when it was recorded.

Around 30 people, including young children and toddlers were invited into the ring to take pictures with the tiger.

One child even screams: "I'm scared, I'm scared" as his mother attempts to place him astride the huge creature.

But a worker, using a microphone, continues to encourage guests to come forward, saying: "How cool is it to sit on a tiger? Perhaps this can keep you away from the devils and bring you well too."

It is believed that the God of Wealth in China is reminiscent of a tiger and will bring good fortune to all those who come in contact.

At the end of the video, when the tiger is finally released, it immediately jumps off the platform and retreats to its cage, well away from the stage.

• as an owner and rescuer of kittehs this is pretty sad

i'd like to kick all those fucks in the nuts and free my buddy tiger there

and then let him feast on the swished nuts of the chiner dudes

**imma leave this disaster of a spell checked comment for future generations to see how good they have it in 2031**

• They have no nuts, they're chinese. That's right!

• The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
      You can sort the options with drag and drop to change their order. You can create up to 20 options.
      The results are invisible unless the poll ended or the user voted.