So which one of you initiates is really GoD........???

• It is said that he is the dreamer who decided to be the dreamed in the dream, one who in his eternal isoLation chose to play all parts, and to forget that this were separate of him....

He bUild a Cosmos by simply imagining It, Faster than the speEd of light, foR it was at the SPEed of thought.... And in the cosmos he produced an earth which he fiLLed with the thought forms of his imagination......From nothing into something, shadows at first, solid after a time....

A creator experiencing himself as creation, a creation learning to be a creator......A stranger who is a nobody ...For what else can one who has eternity to play be, if not a Nobody...for just as he is all he also must be nothing, so he may experience all that there is to experience ...

• Believing you are God is worse than a curse!

I believe in nothing, for I am nothing...To tell you the truth I don't even exist for all this is not even here....Although collectibly we are imagining it is...

By the way can anybody tell me how to put videos? What buttons do I Use?

• how did he come to being? what created the dreamer, did he create himself? how?

can you tell us more about the dreamer.

Nothing created the dreamer, he is always being....He creates worlds like this and plays in them for a time until he remembers who he is, when he finally remembers all that has being, he can chose to dissolve the dream end the world, or allows it to continue....That is wh3y the creatures he creates in this world always conspire to hide this knowledge from h3im, via the occult, but somehow serendipity always leads him into finding out....!!

What he will chose to do with this humble cosmos and the seven billions of you I don't know yet...He can erase you like a child erasing a cartoon and produce a new story line in a new alternative universe and begin the game again...

• Nothing created the dreamer, he is always being....He creates worlds like this and plays in them for a time until he remembers who he is, when he finally remembers all that has being, he can chose to dissolve the dream end the world, or allows it to continue....That is wh3y the creatures he creates in this world always conspire to hide this knowledge from h3im, via the occult, but somehow serendipity always leads him into finding out....!!

What he will chose to do with this humble cosmos and the seven billions of you I don't know yet...He can erase you like a child erasing a cartoon and produce a new story line in a new alternative universe and begin the game again...

did he remember who he is this time around? when is he supposed to act?

• He is at almost at the end of his journey, the last few pieces of the puzzle soon will be in his hand. Shortly He will have the power to shape the form and expression of all manifested reality....

Just as the dreamer who is aware in the dream he will become.....at that moment he will move the stars and planets as he will, as it was in the beginning for the first primordial humans...
    how
    To the world he will be as god, but in reality he will be as those in the beginning......the ones that once had the power of creation....who by thought could create a biological organism that emerged from their inner self.....

• If you only knew how the first human being really look like you will get spook...

• The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
      You can sort the options with drag and drop to change their order. You can create up to 20 options.
      The results are invisible unless the poll ended or the user voted.