Randomness

• Found a book of poetry from long ago...

Can't believe how different I am from back then. I was sooooo dark...

Here's one... There's more... but OMG... I was soooo dark! This is from when I was 20 something... so 20-ish years ago

Crossed:

Knowing you,

is like blowing the dead.

Maggots that multiply,

fester in my head.

Blistered skin,

dripping in a bucket.

Your're so screwed,

...just "slipped" and fucked it.

Dam'n you-

...fucking whore.

You lie straight faced,

and ask for more.

THAT'S IT - IV'E HAD IT,

YOU'RE DONE - YOU'RE THROUGH.

These thoughts are killing me...

...Why can't it be you?

• wow...

Yeah kind of dark I suppose

I neverwrote poetry but once I came home and my father gave me an envelope with a storage bill, after he put all my stuff in it, and my plan fell apart a few days after which took me to a dark place...

I left the letter at my storage unit so I dont have it still but essentially I told him he should have just had an abortion.

We of course made up and fell off and made up and now sort of are cool but with not a whole lot to talk about, but I think expression is important.

• Glad you guys made up... sort of...

It's just strange to find things from your past, and almost not recognize that they came from you... or at least a part of you.

• oh no, we totally made up, not like an official make up where one day it became cool after it wasnt, time and perspective healed it, and we can be around each other no problem except we're both hard headed and can start new arguments so we keep it shallow

Yeah, I know what you mean though, I don't have the writings but the thoughts alone make me almost not recognize my former self at times

• I actually saw your posts last night about kids being at that age and was going to chime in but couldnt condense my thoughts

Oh... I hate it when I can't condense my thoughts!!! Lol... Of course I'm multiple, and sometimes they all want to talk at the same time.

• hahahaha

I don't have multiples but I might as well when it comes to my debates with myself

Im a Mercury in Scorpio which means I have to debate to get to the depth of my thoughts, but then it gets so much info I have to condense and I dont often care enough by that point to really be organized about it

• hahahaha

I don't have multiples but I might as well when it comes to my debates with myself

Im a Mercury in Scorpio which means I have to debate to get to the depth of my thoughts, but then it gets so much info I have to condense and I dont often care enough by that point to really be organized about it

:dance6I'm right there with you on that!! lol

• funny because someone accused me of essentially dumbing down my writing or something of that nature but the reality it I'm trying to pour everything out of my head before I forget.

At that point Im not interested in translating to english, not that I'm good at that, Law is about the only time Im coherent with words, but in my posts I constantly take shortcuts and even then, still look back and moments later realize I forgot to make points that the audience wouldn't know.

My true care stops right about the point I finally make semse of things in my own mind, after that the timer for fucks given ticks away, lol.

• So very dark but according to how you saw it so truly true?