ScrumpTheTexan. He's a Christian, advocates "beating the everlovin shit out of him" regarding Transwoman who was sexually assaulted by Two Women

• More trans bashing at GLP.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3955447/pg1

Here's the very Christian, ScrumpTheTexan, acting just as Jesus would. Full of love and compassion for all people.

Of course, you can look at any thread like these on GodlikeProductions and see things like this from the people who run the forum, as well as a congo line of approving dipshits.

I

And this lady, Eggcellently Deploreable. We need to keep records for people who say stuff like this so they can get longer prison sentences when they finally do what they say they will do to trans-women,

• Here's the story

https://www.wral.com/two-women…nwood-south-bar/18110722/

RALEIGH, N.C. — Two women have been charged with assaulting a 29-year-old transgender person in a bathroom at a popular Glenwood South bar last month.

According to investigators, the victim was inside the women's bathroom at Milk Bar on Dec. 9 when she was sexually assaulted by two other women.

Authorities said the assault continued at the bar, where a bartender saw what was happening and repeatedly told the two women to stop.

Amber Harrell, 38, and Jessica Fowler, 31, are both charged with second-degree kidnapping and sexual battery in connection with the incident.

Amber Harrell (left)  and Jessica Fowler (right)

Harrell, who was arrested over the weekend, was out of jail Tuesday on a $50,000 bond. Fowler was released on a $30,000 bond.

Fowler turned herself in at the Wake County Detention Center on Tuesday afternoon.

The victim called 911 the day after the incident. She told the dispatcher that the women started verbally abusing her in the bathroom, exposing themselves and touching her. The touching continued at the bar.

"One of the girls is still touching all over me. She would not let go. I asked her numerous times. She (bartender) could see I was visibly uncomfortable," the victim told the dispatcher.

Witnesses said it was clear the women were targeting the person because she is transgender.

In a statement from Bunch of Fives Hospitality Co., the company that owns Milk Bar, says this behavior won't be tolerated and they are cooperating with police.

"Bunch of 5s handles all matters that threaten our patrons in a timely fashion to ensure their safety and ability to enjoy themselves at all of our locations. This matter was handled with cooperation and full transparency with the Raleigh Police Department and the detective that was assigned this case. Bunch of 5s and Milk Bar seek to continue to welcome all patrons into a safe environment," the statement said.

Equality NC says transgender people are often the targets of sexual violence and often don't report it.

If the women are convicted they will have to register as sex offenders.

• I'll move this thread to the proper GLP reporting section after a bit.

I'm going to make it my mission... well, maybe like a side hobby..... of reporting on GodlikeProductions and their hate, racism and threats. Maybe we can get them on a government watch list and prosecute or sue some of the forum operators and members.

I'm gonna need a cape and some kind of super-hero name.

I'm going to make it my mission... well, maybe like a side hobby..... of reporting on GodlikeProductions and their hate, racism and threats. Maybe we can get them on a government watch list and prosecute or sue some of the forum operators and members.

There's really no such thing or animal that I'm aware of. Can you please be more specific next time, -gg-?

• Damn, I just figured the ladies rooms had all stalls, and then a common sink...

So sexual assault is ok so long as it's against a particular segment of the population?

And Im not against force but I am against violence, and what I see appears to be promoting violence... oh wait

ter·ror·ism

/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

• They do. The assault also continued at the bar. Who knows what all happened, but the one was arrested and the other turned herself in he next day.

I don't know what the trans-woman looks like, but I can understand women being upset if one looks like a guy. I don't like that myself. It's not right. I would NEVER use a women's restroom if I had ANY doubts about passing.

• yeah, well I wouldn't exactly be thrilled to be using the urinal next to Ms. Doubtfire either, and I would consider a dirtknap for ones responsible for an actual trespassing offense against my family in the above situation, but I dont promote terrorism.

what happened to good judgment? so you're a little spooked, wait 5 minutes until they leave, maybe have a loved one close by and cell phone ready.

• Haven't had the desire to ever return. There is something deeply discouraging there. No joy.

Don't forget to add a star. You really need a star. Kind of official with it:heheh Maybe some kind of shazammmm??????????

• Number one the bartender should have 86'd them. Touching is an assault when not solicited and inappropriately and aggressively done.

• People should just be more careful. Everyone should watch their asses at seedy bars in the first place. A place where belligerent drunkards dwell. Gotta be careful.

I don't expect more from bar patrons

Drunks, etc

• i accidentally walked into a womans washroom at mcdld and all the ladies stared at me , but i just went right ahead and did my business . when i came out people stared also , i felt ashamed and wondered why humans do such things after all we don't separate bathrooms at home for genders

• I do feel that if you don't pass 100 percent as a woman... as in no one would ever question it, you should never set foot in a women's bathroom. It's a major problem and it's not fair to women and girls.

Transwomen do not want to go into any public bathroom though. It's stressful. They want to get in and out without bothering or alarming anyone, or at least the vast majority of us. Myself, I could never use a men's room. I'm a woman and it would be dangerous and stupid for me to even try, which I never would.

Before I was sure I passed okay, I was out shopping and had to pee really bad. I was in a JCPenny and I didn't want to have to go, but I decided to ask one of the clerks to direct me to the bathroom. He just said "the ladies room is upstairs on the left" and that was my first time going into a public bathroom since I transitioned. I was afraid. I wanted to get right to the stall and not see anyone. The women in there didn't even blink an eye at me. I've gone in lots of times since then, and I don't even think twice about it now. Women sometimes talk with me in there, and even compliment me sometimes. I pass 100 percent.

Now if I ever encountered anyone who could someone see I was trans, and looked uncomfortable... or even just gave me a funny glance, I'd be mortified. I would never go in one again.

It's hard for some trans people who just do not pass. I have empathy for them, because you DESPERATELY want to be a woman and to be accepted as on, or at least perceived as one. I feel bad for them, but I would never try to carry on doing this if I didn't feel I passed, I would just go back to being the shithead I was and suck it up. It would be horrible, but that's what I would do.

• That shit pisses me off... talking like evil, and saying they're good. O.K.

Jesus would have let her use the bathroom... but Christians won't? smh

Trans-gendered persons are far more likely to be victims of sexual violence than perpetrators.

Mentally ill people are far more likely to be a victim than they are to be violent.

People with big bank accounts are respected far more than people with big hearts.

People who must profess their religion too often, and too loud usually do the darkest things.

People who fight racism as a profession instead of preventing it... usually end up being racist.

I want off this planet!!!

If I had a business I would have bathrooms for every situation... lol... no really.

• i accidentally walked into a womans washroom at mcdld and all the ladies stared at me , but i just went right ahead and did my business . when i came out people stared also , i felt ashamed and wondered why humans do such things after all we don't separate bathrooms at home for genders

well, at home we have locking doors and single occupancy bathrooms. Out here, all single bathrooms are all gender. They're everywhere. They are required to be all gender if it's a single bathroom.

• This angers me. I was born and raised in Texas and thought very highly of Texas most of my life...........but not now...........now I know the truth about Texans and its depressing. And Christians........or so called Christians.........:barf..........I feel better now.

I reserve the right to "go off" over something stupid like some bitch calling me a name..........