Givemegossip.com - where did all of the GMG members end up?

• Givemegossip.com - where did all of the GMG members end up?

I miss givemegossip.com (GMG) and I miss my friends from that forum. I'm still left wondering what happened that caused the site to be taken down so suddenly - but I'm mostly just wondering where everyone went after GMG was closed.

Mister Obvious, you were kind to me and I really appreciated all of your help and support. I miss you and I hope that you're doing okay. I'm not posting this to try to fuel rumors or to speculate about what caused the site to close - I'm just trying to reach out to some of my friends who just disappeared when GMG was shut down. It was so sudden and shocking. I can't imagine how you must feel after so many years on GLP and with the success that GMG was having. I know you put your heart and soul into those forums, and that you must miss your friends terribly. Like I said, you were always so kind, helpful and encouraging to me and I hope for nothing but love and happiness for you.

So I opened this little place as sort of an outpost in the hope that it will eventually become a place where some of my old GMG friends might once again gather. I'm pretty much just a goof, but I have a big heart when it comes right down to it. I miss my GMG buddies. If anyone ever shows up here, you will find that I'm a really laid back, fair and honest person. Mostly I like to goof on stuff, but I love and miss my friends from both GLP and GMG.

I'm going by Black Star for now, in honor of David Bowie.
      Ice Cream on Mars: making the universe great again!
      icecreamonmars.com
    • gmg was shut down because Elsie was getting too close to the truth. There was huge money, sex, murder, and high treason involved. Mo, aka Mister Obvious, is still on glp and she now controls the sock-puppet account of Brief. Brief is MO on godlike productions.

Ghetto Monk had a sex change and became Trinity after he had a near death experience while jacking off and huffing gold paint. His penis was too small to make a fake vagina from, so all the doctors could do was make a very small pee hole for her.

Some people used to say that MO and GM were a couple but I don't think so.

As far as givemegossip.com goes; well there were a lot of good people on that site that got dumped with no warning or explanation. I wish I knew what happened but I don't. All I know is that the day it was shut down a white dove flew east out of eden and took a big shit on new york city as it made it's way into the sunset, never to be seen again.
    • rainflower wrote:

As far as givemegossip.com goes; well there were a lot of good people on that site that got dumped with no warning or explanation. I wish I knew what happened but I don't. All I know is that the day it was shut down a white dove flew east out of eden and took a big shit on new york city as it made it's way into the sunset, never to be seen again.

That's so beautiful, Rainflower.
      Ice Cream on Mars: making the universe great again!
      icecreamonmars.com
    • Elsie at GMG was great. There really was not much need for moderation on Give me Gossip, as most everyone was pretty nice and friendly, but Elsie was cool about everything.

The mods on Godlike Productions are a different story. The moderators at GLP (not all of them) are mostly fucking assholes that harass and screw with the paying members. The mods on GLP seem to think that being a stupid moderator on an internet forum is some kind of position of great power that demands respect or something. What a joke. Power tripping fuckwads, most of them.

Trinity, aka Ghetto Monk seems pretty cool. He seems pretty fair and let's people talk a little smack about him - and he takes it in good fun. A lot of his mods are just downright mean-spirited, power tripping, b-listers who think it's some kind of special accomplishment to be an unpaid forum hall monitor. They get butthurt and use their mod privileges to bail themselves out of arguments that they can't win on their own. Pathetic losers.
    • What happened to GMG? I was just there yesterday and there's only a cryptic message about shining a bright light into the world and a Bee Gees video. Is there a secret entrance to the forum? Did GLP pull the plug on GMG?

What ever happened to the supposed suicide thread?

Are we allowed to talk about this crap here?
    • What happened to GMG? I'll tell you what happened to GMG. Trinity shut it down after everyone started committing suicide at GLP. At least 13 people died trying to log into GMG after being redirected to fuck and gone by GM's evil redirect minion robot charm. Eat a big dick if you have too, but do not go looking for the truth about what caused GMG to shut down because the truth is NOT out there - the truth is right here under my hairless nutsack.

Ice Cream on Mars -making the universe great again!