• If one person is being upfront, honest and open with another, and the other person is dissapointed because of different expectations or ideas set in their mind, then trust isn't the issue here.

Trust is something that is earned... yes. But if the other person has only been upfront and honest. They have been a friend to the other without asking for anything in return. Have always held out a hand to them, have always been there for them, and always available to listen. No expectations from the other, just wanting to help them through life's crazy ride. Understanding, and truly being friend... then it is up to the receiver to trust this person.

If that is misinterpreted, and causes one to doubt...then is it really trust of another that is the issue? Or is it more an issue of disappointment caused by failed expectations? Our own thoughts that we are unable to trust, making us feel betrayed and deceived.

Regardless of the thought's someone has about me. I will remain, willing to listen and be the best friend I can be. I'll not hold a grudge... I'm still here. :)

Maybe I have unintentionally hurt someone along the way. I know, throughout my life I have.. and can even recall times that I have intentionally (regretfully) have hurt others, because of my own hurt that I was feeling inside. If this has happened, I am sorry. It wasn't my intention.

Also forgiveness isn't something that is given to someone else. Forgiveness is for you. Something you do for yourself. It frees you from the negative thoughts and feelings that are being kept inside, eating away at you. You forgive, so love can still shine through. To never trust someone is a choice you have to make for yourself.

I tend to trust, until that person has been proven to me (not through others) to be untrustworthy. Or a deep feeling i may get to not trust them.

Just a few thoughts :heartflowers

“The only zen you can find on tops of mountains is the zen you bring up there with you.”
    Robert Pirsig

:heart

• I know you do 52... he told us.

This thread is finished. I think I'm gonna step out for a little bit.
    Sorry you feel the way you do.

“The only zen you can find on tops of mountains is the zen you bring up there with you.”
    Robert Pirsig

:heart

• "In two weeks the sheeplike masses of any country can be worked up by the newspapers into such a state of excited fury that men are prepared to put on uniforms and kill and be killed, for the sake of the sordid ends of a few interested parties."

(Albert Einstein, 1934)

• That guy's brain is a book with blank pages.

Why do you say that?

• Sometimes people's gotta be dumb somtetimes like gg.

• or maybe gg's being an old lady ignorant to things outside her box.