Instant boner zapper

• guys if you are troibled and upset about all the sexual thoughts giving you erections just imagine that same bitch throwing dishes at your head , cluttering up your bathroom , tampons and goading you into weird situations. Is that how you wanna end up ? Worse still she will knit you sweaters you must wear that make you look whipped...

Thats how it always ends. Jesus gave us an imagination lets not just use it for getting boners we need to imagine the aweful things to. I am here to help the confused stay on the str8 and narrow .:thumbsup

• guys if you are troibled and upset about all the sexual thoughts giving you erections just imagine that same bitch throwing dishes at your head , cluttering up your bathroom , tampons and goading you into weird situations. Is that how you wanna end up ? Worse still she will knit you sweaters you must wear that make you look whipped...

Thats how it always ends. Jesus gave us an imagination lets not just use it for getting boners we need to imagine the aweful things to. I am here to help the confused stay on the str8 and narrow .:thumbsup

You sound like a real asshole who can't keep a woman.

Just sayin.

I generally fuck and suck my man to sleep for 12 hours , it' so damn good.

As many times as he wants. If he can keep going, who am I to not float his boat.

Any and every position, anything goes.

Then I cook for him. Clean the dishes.

Can't ever remember throwing anything at a man's head.

Do I look Dominican to you?

I'm

super tidy when to comes to bloody refuse. Must be the medical professional in me.

Unless of course he likes to suck on used tampons...

I knew a couple of guys like that. I never went out with them, but I heard the stories.

Witches are into it. They feel there's

power in the blood..

If that's

the case, sure thing.

NEXT

:heheh

This is exactly what I've been saying

You shouldn't follow your private parts into relationships :)

They should play no part

• Disgusting

• It starts with the mind, but if the mind is that connected, the private parts follow.

Having both in one relationship, along with trust and Respect, is called love.

Your describing a one night stand.

I've never had one of those, in my Whole life.

• I.....I .....Think I'm in love

• my feelings were hurt being called an assshole . howevrr i think we all go through stages in life and thats where i am . some chicks like asssholes and thats what i am seeking . god made girls for men and so we must train them just as christ trained early christians. Yhats in the word of the lord, i know cuz i spent 20 years in sunday schools...dont even question this or backtalk me catwoman .

• my feelings were hurt being called an assshole . howevrr i think we all go through stages in life and thats where i am . some chicks like asssholes and thats what i am seeking . god made girls for men and so we must train them just as christ trained early christians. Yhats in the word of the lord, i know cuz i spent 20 years in sunday schools...dont even question this or backtalk me catwoman .

20 years... How many times did you get left back at school...

You came in here anon, posting that ALL women are bitches, who cannot treat a GOOD man properly.

Yet you're offended and hurt being called an asshole...

:meow

Ok....I'll rephrase.

You sound like you want some girl sssooooooo badly, yet you keep fucking up. Wanting it all your way, Instead of truely compromising...

So put the blame on her...

Tell me if I'm getting warm

:heheh