Do you think you are a better person than your parents?

• except Ive been telling you stuff was going on since mid 2017...

many members you did see as friends gone because of it too... no less than 3 and probably a handful...

See? I really have no idea what you're talking about. I never followed along with any drama. All those people who left were never my friends either. I'll tell you the same thing I told everyone. I don't give a flying fuck about any of the drama. I don't follow along or care about the little games people play or what goes on "behind the scenes" or at any other forum. I don't give a rat's ass.

All I care about is what people say and do here. It's open to anyone and it's not moderated to any extent. If you can't handle ICOM shut the fucking internet off, because you don't have the capacity to deal with much of anything.

That's all I'm going to bother telling you. No more. I don't know, I don't want to know and I don't care about whatever it is you are ranting about. It's all delusional bullshit and I just do NOT fucking care. End of story.

• Just not going to put up with any bullshit Molly. He throws out the "tried to tell you before" and that's why people left bullshit. I'm telling you I don't care and never did. I don't follow along with the stupid-ass drama and games. Some of the assholes were just here to stir the pot. I don't care. Stir away, just leave me the hell out of it. I don't care.

Now, if he wants to tell give me a real apology, that's great. If not? Fine with me. I'm not going to listen to any horse shit about "tried to tell you" delusions about god know what. I'm not a physiologist. He can go to a shrink if he needs to get some nutjob bullshit analyzed.

• gg....its not lady like to argue like this.....take yes for and answer.

I reserve the right to "go off" over something stupid like some bitch calling me a name..........

• gg is a Capricorn so I figured I could perhaps post something to strike beyond the conscious mind without unnecessarily offending

She has Sun, Pluto and Saturn in her Sun sign, a lot of powerful energies to deal with, spotlight of transformation & limitations

• gg is a Capricorn so I figured I could perhaps post something to strike beyond the conscious mind without unnecessarily offending

She has Sun, Pluto and Saturn in her Sun sign, a lot of powerful energies to deal with, spotlight of transformation & limitations

your account has been unlocked since yesterday. get your butt logged back in!

Yeah, I have a little bit of fire in me. I'm a little more (little...right) moody and emotional than a few years ago, but things have mellowed now that I'm pretty much through this second puberty.

I just really do not like being involved in drama. I'm simple when it comes to relationships, even here. I like

• Yes, I am a better parent than my parents... but I got called a worse parent... because I'm the scapegoat... lol... go figure. I tried to raise kids who were not mini mes... I didn't want to program them. I wanted them to program themselves intuitively from the heart. So much of our lives are just programs running from on generation to the next.

• If your kids love you and want to be around you, want to be a part of your life, then you're a good parent.

Well they're at the age where I'm lucky if I hear from them for weeks, or months... I know they love me, but friends are more important right now. I know I went through that phase... lol