Do you think you are a better person than your parents?

• I'm not sure that I am a better person than my parents but I tried to be a better parent. You would think that it wouldn't be that hard to do, being just a little better than your parents, but if everyone did it the world would be a very different place by now.

I"m the oldest person left in my family. My parents are gone. I find it harder to maintain a level of goodness. I get crabby a lot more often that I used to.

How is it for you?

:butterfly

I reserve the right to "go off" over something stupid like some bitch calling me a name..........

• Im not a parent but have experience raising a kid. I did some things better but under better circumstances. Overall I don't think I would have compared to my father under similar circumstances.

• Nobody gave any of our parents road maps or theirs or before that. With some exceptions I do not think most parents ever contemplated visiting grief and pain on their children in terms of planning it that way.

For me I cannot compare myself to anyone else as better or worse.

Since the very first family there have been problems and dysfunction.

Thank God for the good memories we foster and try to pass along. Hopefully we are all in better places through our efforts with our families and friends.

• I wouldn't say different. or better.... I do know one thing..... my parenting is worse....I tried to do things differently to what they did bringing me up.... guess what... kids need a good belt from time to time....

• I wouldn't say I'm a better person than anyone, but I feel like I'm a good person. My parents are really good people too, but my dad kind of has some different values than mine that I don't agree with. Still love them both and highly respect them. I know some people just had a terrible upbringing with one or both parents being complete monsters, and all up and down the spectrum from there. We are affected our whole lives by how we were raised, and it's so sad when I hear about parents that never seemed to love their own kids, Maybe they had problems themselves, and I will never judge anyone... but the pain they cause can be crippling.

• We rarely have a guest that's worth a damn. Thanks.

Its VAV / Everlost (nli as ever lost)

& curious/not curious

My acct is locked because I went apeshit on some on from GLP, doesn't matter though, not banned and not posting much outside of my own little private forum where I just post astrology, tarot & music, keeping to myself

You're welcome

Nice to see you too Wayne!

• It figures. Every time a guy tries to rise above his lot in life someone comes up from behind, drugs him with chloroform and penetrates his rectum until the sun comes up.

• You account is locked because you went ape shit on me. You might have been to high or drunk or whatever to remember it, but I did not deserve it. I told you .. you can apologize to me - like you should anyway, and I will unlock your account. But don't come here and try to soft pedal what you did.

• well I apologize but I didnt go apeshit on you, I did probably crossed your boundaries but me going apeshit on that dude is evidenced on another forum... big difference

Im not known for soft pedaling anything Ive done and I wouldn't start now

• Read this thread and get back with me. You may not have gone ape shit on me, but I simply asked you a question and you told me to "get the fuck out of here" and told me I have no fucking clue and no mothfucker can give me one. Then you told me to wallow in the drama I "love so much".

I'm Gonna Make This Shit Clear, But, Nerve Again

So you think I deserved that? No, I didn't. I will not put up with stuff like this any more. I did nothing wrong. All I did was ask who you were talking about. I still don't know who or what you were talking about. You sounded insane and rambling.

If you don't feel like I deserve an apology, that's up to you.

• well I did apologize, and I didn't say you didnt deserve one either

But I was a nightclub bouncer amd it comes with the territory that when you step between punches you will get hit, its just understood, and yeah, I went off that night... i went off on him for the better part of a week

Unless you have had your computer hacked, phone tapped, motherfuckers show up at your house on more than one occasion, and been publicly doxxed, you wouldn't understand my contempt

• Doesn't sound like you really think you did anything wrong. It's my fault for getting in the way of your punches, so I can expect it again. You went on some crazy rant that no one could figure what you were ranting about. I only asked what you were referring to and you told me to get the fuck out and get a clue, AND that I wallow in the drama. Well, so me that's a major personal attack on me for no reason. You also were actually the one bring the drama, not me.

So I really don't care either way. You'll probably never be a friend of mine, but I do not take that into account by how I moderate. No member here is going to treat me like garbage. Period.

• except Ive been telling you stuff was going on since mid 2017...

many members you did see as friends gone because of it too... no less than 3 and probably a handful...

• I believed it was you:goodjob