Nothing much...

• Just wondering if anyone was feeling "fragile" during this holiday season. I know I am, but I'm not quite sure why. Too many little things adding up I guess.

Maybe it's the lack of Sun... been working 9 pm til 6 am for a couple of months... this will be the first Christmas since my father passed too.

Got mixed feelings about that... he wasn't exactly father of the year material. In fact he was a compulsive gambler, and abuser.

The anniversary of my daughter's death is coming up.

This will be the first time I can't travel back home to Maryland to see my family.

My mom's cat took up his spot on the skirt under the tree as soon as they put it up, and she came home from work, and found him dead in the same spot. Autopsy reveled a crispy fried tooth... he ate the cord, and killed himself... poor guy... Mom won't even forgive herself, and cries every time she looks at a Christmas tree.

Haven't even had the energy to put up my own tree, and maybe if I just got up off my lazy ass to put it up... maybe that would lift my spirits.

I live in a super small town, and the only two stores are overpriced, and have no selection... hence not one present bought as of yet, and I'm only running out of time to do so.

Damn' Y'all... I think I've got the bah hum bug holiday blues... I hope this season treats you guys better... lol and if not... you're not alone!

:grouphug

• Aww.. I am so sorry you're having to deal with all of those things. I wish I could give you a big hug.

It's good to see you Blahhh.

:hearts2

((((HUGS)))) Thanks gg I know it'll get better... Iv'e had at least 40 good holiday seasons so far... I'm sure next year will be better... just got to ride this one out... lol Good to "see" you too!

• Make something or bake something or offer your services to someone who needs them ????????