Bucket List

• I like it. I don't want to mislead you, we are having this done because we have so much collected stuff we have no room for this type of project. The engine is a 380 stoker which give us about 430 horsepower. I will enumerate all of it when we get it back. We had a horrible experience with the painter. That is what has taken so long. I wanted my hubby to enjoy this and hope to be able to do this soon. He had bought it new and then gave it to his mom and when she died and we moved over here he was going to just give it away but I said let's keep it.

• I like it. I don't want to mislead you, we are having this done because we have so much collected stuff we have no room for this type of project. The engine is a 380 stoker which give us about 430 horsepower. I will enumerate all of it when we get it back. We had a horrible experience with the painter. That is what has taken so long. I wanted my hubby to enjoy this and hope to be able to do this soon. He had bought it new and then gave it to his mom and when she died and we moved over here he was going to just give it away but I said let's keep it.

Wow... just wow

I actually dontknow anything about that motor but the name rings a bell, will look later.

That's very cool, the story... I heard about a military vet who died and had an old Celica I believe, was in to cars, and his son wanted to have a piece of his father. Somehow it got tracked down out of state, across the country, and the owner ended up fixing it all up, and giving it to the vets son on his birthday. touching.

Great decision on your part Molly! There is really something to be said about that sort of thing.

• oh, and the paint, lmfao

A buddy of mine, a car guy, he was redoing a mustang to recreate Eleanor...

He said it was such a money pit but the worst part was the painter, lmfao

Yes, we have had a ride with this guy. Candied paints are expensive to begin with and you have t work them properly. It's a long story and we have found out he has screwed a lot of people.

• No I don't remember him but he looks really good next to that Indian girl..........

I reserve the right to "go off" over something stupid like some bitch calling me a name..........

• No I don't remember him but he looks really good next to that Indian girl..........

Yeah, that was my neighbor who didn't take very good care of her animals. Sparky (and Jillie the donkey) came to me with terrible feet, could barely walk, but we got them trimmed up and Claire the Percheron mare, she was going for dog food but I put a few hours on her and she's a saddle horse now.

• Yeah, that was my neighbor who didn't take very good care of her animals. Sparky (and Jillie the donkey) came to me with terrible feet, could barely walk, but we got them trimmed up and Claire the Percheron mare, she was going for dog food but I put a few hours on her and she's a saddle horse now.

Sippy you are sooooo good!!!!!

I reserve the right to "go off" over something stupid like some bitch calling me a name..........