Recent Activities

• ninesonatinas -

Liked Doobious’s post in the thread We now know bacteria can communicate electrically.

Like (Post)
    @SisterCreep I'm right there with you on the perception tip! Reality is a democracy of perception. I've been saying this for awhile now. When perceptions change, reality miraculously somehow supports it! It's amazing, yet it's so subtle, we just take…
  • Doobious -

Liked ...’s post in the thread Songs speaking to you.

Like (Post)
  • Doobious -

Liked -gg-’s post in the thread Songs speaking to you.

Like (Post)
    I love this guy's voice. youtube.com/watch?v=u3WC-cHzCHI
  • ninesonatinas -

Liked SisterCreep’s post in the thread We now know bacteria can communicate electrically.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TruthOverEgo: “Funny you say that, i always wondered what if we chose to incarnate here? ” My take is yes. Pure choice. We are sovereign and not victims is my opinion, and we will all re-member at some point. :bunny13 Quote from Doobious:…
  • Doobious -

Liked -gg-’s post in the thread How's everyone's weekend goin.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Beany: “My weekend is going good! Been watching the video of my sister-in-law at the ball last night, over and over. That was exciting for us! About to go out and spend the night with my momma....play some trivia, have some popcorn and hot…
  • Doobious -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Beany: “They probably have video cameras inside and outside, Truth. They're gonna wonder why you're taking photos of the place. :blackkitty ” haha, I didn't even think about that. I hope I didn't get him in trouble! :shedidit
  • Doobious -

Liked TruthOverEgo’s post in the thread How's everyone's weekend goin.

Like (Post)
    yup, get paid about 110 bucks a day. I could leave and do whatever throughout the day, as long as I stay overnight. Not too bad... they said I could eat whatever I wanted and their pantry and fridge is stocked!
  • Doobious -

Like (Post)
    this dog is really easy too. It even hates walks. It'll go outside pee, poop then wanna come back in to sleep. Some overnights I've done, dogs would be jumping on my licking my face every 30 minutes
  • Doobious -

Like (Post)
    Quote from TruthOverEgo: “yup, get paid about 110 bucks a day. I could leave and do whatever throughout the day, as long as I stay overnight. Not too bad... they said I could eat whatever I wanted and their pantry and fridge is stocked! ” Quote…
  • -gg- -

Liked Doobious’s post in the thread How's everyone's weekend goin.

Like (Post)
    sweet gig man! I just wrapped up driving About to go blaze on the beach, me thinks Everyone have a nice evening!
  • -gg- -

Replied to the thread Songs speaking to you.

I love this guy's voice. youtube.com/watch?v=u3WC-cHzCHI
  • Doobious -

Replied to the thread How's everyone's weekend goin.

sweet gig man! I just wrapped up driving About to go blaze on the beach, me thinks Everyone have a nice evening!
  • -gg- -

Quote from TruthOverEgo: “yup, get paid about 110 bucks a day. I could leave and do whatever throughout the day, as long as I stay overnight. Not too bad... they said I could eat whatever I wanted and their pantry and fridge is stocked! ” Quote…
  • -gg- -

Like (Post)
    this dog is really easy too. It even hates walks. It'll go outside pee, poop then wanna come back in to sleep. Some overnights I've done, dogs would be jumping on my licking my face every 30 minutes
  • TruthOverEgo -

• TruthOverEgo -

yup, get paid about 110 bucks a day. I could leave and do whatever throughout the day, as long as I stay overnight. Not too bad... they said I could eat whatever I wanted and their pantry and fridge is stocked!
  • TruthOverEgo -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Beany: “They probably have video cameras inside and outside, Truth. They're gonna wonder why you're taking photos of the place. :blackkitty ” haha, I didn't even think about that. I hope I didn't get him in trouble! :shedidit
  • TruthOverEgo -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Beany: “My weekend is going good! Been watching the video of my sister-in-law at the ball last night, over and over. That was exciting for us! About to go out and spend the night with my momma....play some trivia, have some popcorn and hot…
  • TruthOverEgo -

Like (Post)
    Wow, that's a gorgeous house! I really like those big spaces and the large windows looking out onto that deck. The exterior is almost magical. I really love that stone look, if that's what that is. So beautiful. I'll bet it looks really nice in the…
  • TruthOverEgo -

Liked Big Fanny’s post in the thread How's everyone's weekend goin.

Like (Post)
    Oooh that glass staircase is nice, looks so cozy and private there! That's one lucky dog that get's to chill with you all weekend! Are you getting paid to house and dog sit? I'd be so worried about making a mess. We've been chillin this weekend, we went…
Ice Cream on Mars -making the universe great again!