Dashboard

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

would you report a drug dealer in your hood?

Big Fanny

This is how the world ended, not with a bang, but with a screwdriver

Doobious

does anyone else see the void?and broadcast into it

Canadian_Lady

This and That and Random Tracks

Zen

Deep Thoughts

Dean;)

Recent Activities

• Big Fanny -

Replied to the thread would you report a drug dealer in your hood?.

Quote from Doobious: “for weed? Naw I would buy some! Now for being a chump and indiscreet, or selling hard drugs near a school, I would probably do it third hand if it was really bad/obvious. Just saying since you asked ” It's not discreet at all,…
  • Big Fanny -

Liked Doobious’s post in the thread would you report a drug dealer in your hood?.

Like (Post)
    for weed? Naw I would buy some! Now for being a chump and indiscreet, or selling hard drugs near a school, I would probably do it third hand if it was really bad/obvious. Just saying since you asked
  • Big Fanny -

lol gg. Yeah my husband said the same thing Zen, you don't know for sure even though I think it's obvious because it's always different people. I just drove past again and it was dark out and their front door was open just a screen door with someone…
  • Doobious -

for weed? Naw I would buy some! Now for being a chump and indiscreet, or selling hard drugs near a school, I would probably do it third hand if it was really bad/obvious. Just saying since you asked
  • Big Fanny -

Liked -gg-’s post in the thread would you report a drug dealer in your hood?.

Like (Post)
    Or you could just by a mask and go light their house on fire at night.
Users who were online in the past 24 hours 10
Ice Cream on Mars -making the universe great again!